First in a semi regular series of the things I dish up to make dieting easy and tasty.
Tasty and light with only 60 calories per 100g!
1 410ml tin of evaporated milk
1 Harleys sugar free jelly sachet
400g fresh or frozen strawberries(thawed) or other soft fruit
Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Chill Evaporated milk overnight in fridge.
- Make up jelly as directed and leave until it starts to set
- Liquidise Strawberries
- Pour evaporated milk into bowl and add lemon juice, whip until it forms soft peaks.
- Add jelly and strawberries and mix at slow speed until even.
- Place bowl into fridge or pour into individual bowls until set